Add： No. 265 Juxiang Road, Jiaojiang District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
This article mainly explains how to improve the life of the vacuum pump by minimizing the vacuum pump to maximize the value. Next, we will tell you the vacuum pump manufacturer to teach you how to maintain and maintain the vacuum pump oil. Vacuum pumps are widely used in low temperature equipment, paper machinery, pharmaceutical chemicals, food. Machinery, industrial electric furnace, electronics industry, vacuum equipment oil, mining, ground treatment and other fields. How much do you know about the repair and maintenance of vacuum pumps? Today, Xiaobian will reveal some tips for maintenance of vacuum pumps.
1. Check the oil level position frequently. If it does not meet the requirements, it must be adjusted to meet the requirements. When operating with a vacuum pump, the oil level is at the center of the oil standard.
2. The oil change period is considered according to the actual use conditions and whether the performance requirements can be met, at the discretion of the user. Generally, when the new vacuum pump is used to remove clean and dry gas, it is recommended to change the oil once every 100 hours. After the black metal powder is not visible in the oil, the oil change period can be extended in the future.
3. Check the oil quality frequently and find that the oil should be replaced in time to ensure that the vacuum pump works normally.
4. Under normal circumstances, the vacuum pump should be inspected after 2000 hours of operation, check the aging degree of the silicone seal, check whether the exhaust valve is cracked, and clean the dirt deposited on the valve plate and the exhaust valve seat. Clean the parts of the entire vacuum pump chamber, such as rotors, rotary vanes, springs, etc. Usually cleaned with gasoline and dried. After cleaning the rubber parts, dry them with a dry cloth. Care should be taken when cleaning and assembling.
5. Add bearing lubrication oil to the bearing body. Observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark. The lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
6. Check the vacuum pump piping and joints for looseness. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if the vacuum pump is flexible.
7. After re-assembly, test operation should be carried out. Generally, it must be operated for 2 hours and oil change twice. Because there is a certain amount of volatile matter in the vacuum pump during cleaning, it will be put into normal work after the operation is normal.
8. Start the motor. When the vacuum pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump. After it shows the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve and check the motor load.
9. Try to control the flow and lift of the vacuum pump within the range indicated on the label to ensure that the vacuum pump operates at the highest efficiency point to obtain the maximum energy saving effect.
10. When the vacuum pump is to be stopped, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, then stop the motor.
11. During the operation of the vacuum pump, the bearing temperature should not exceed the ambient temperature of 35C, and the maximum temperature must not exceed 80C.
12. The vacuum pump will change the lubricating oil after 100 hours in the first month of operation, and change the oil once every 500 hours.
13. Regularly adjust the packing gland to ensure that the dripping in the packing chamber is normal (it is better to make a drip leak).
14. Regularly check the wear of the bushings and replace them in time after the wear is large.
15. The vacuum pump should be deactivated for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble the pump completely, wipe off the moisture, and apply the grease to the rotating parts and joints, and keep them in a safe place.
16. When the vacuum pump is used in the cold winter season, after parking, the water plug of the lower part of the pump body should be unscrewed to release the medium. Prevent freezing cracks.
In the process of application, vacuum pump oil is partially oxidized due to oxidation, emulsification and external impurities. When the enthalpy components and impurities are more than certain, the color of the oil changes, and the viscosity and acid value increase. An insoluble resinous substance is separated. This causes the vapor pressure of the vacuum pump oil to increase. The function deteriorated. At this point the pump oil can no longer be used. It is necessary to replace the new pump oil.
In order to avoid the dust and the pulling substance in the pump oil, the pump oil enters the pump chamber together. For certain process processes. There should be a continuous filtration device during the pump operation. Dust, impurities and contaminated oil sink into the bottom of the main tank, and then flow into the auxiliary tank through the return pipe to separate, accumulate, emulsified oil, water, dust and impurities.
The bottom of the auxiliary fuel tank is discharged by the discharge valve on time. The relatively clean oil is filtered by a filter disposed in the upper part of the auxiliary fuel tank, and then enters the oil separation chamber through the oil inlet pipe to supply the end cover and the pump chamber.
The filter element inside the filter blocks mechanical contaminants during the oil passage. Purified the pump oil. A pressure gauge is often attached to the filter to flash the filter. When the pressure increases, the oil does not move normally. If the filter is clogged, the filter should be replaced or cleaned. The rotary vane pump generally checks the amount of oil every week. The time interval for oil change depends on the operating conditions. It is generally necessary to replace the oil when the pump's ultimate pressure rises due to poor oil lubrication, oil decomposition or too much contaminants.
When the pumped medium and oil discharged from the exhaust valve pass through the separate exhaust cap, the gas and a part of the steam are discharged from the exhaust port, and the valve is interlocked with the pump, that is, when the pump is in operation. The valve is initiated. The oil passage is opened and the inflation port is closed. When the pump is interrupted, the valve oil passage is closed, and the inflation port is opened, and the atmosphere is inflated from the air inlet through the oil inlet pipe to the pump chamber to damage the vacuum in the pump chamber. Prevent pump oil from entering the pump chamber