Add： No. 265 Juxiang Road, Jiaojiang District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province
The Roots vacuum pump consists mainly of a pair of high-speed rotating "8" shaped rotors and two semi-circular pumping chambers. The pump cannot be vented separately and must be used in series with the foreline pump (eg spool valve, rotary vane pump, water ring pump, oil ring pump, etc.). The combination of the Roots vacuum pump in front of the intake port of the foreline pump can increase the vacuum of the foreline pump and greatly increase the pumping rate within the effective range. The ultimate pressure of the Roots vacuum pump is determined by the foreline pump. The data in the table is the minimum limit pressure in the standard configuration (with a two-stage oil-sealed mechanical vacuum pump). Roots pumps are widely used in vacuum casting, vacuum melting, vacuum degassing, vacuum coating industry and vacuum distillation, vacuum drying in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The pump is not sensitive to small amounts of dust.
The company's Roots vacuum pump has been improved over the years and has the following advantages:
(1) Because the rotor is processed by high-precision special CNC machine tool, and it is finely balanced, it has good geometric symmetry and the rotor meshing gap is uniform. The pump body and side cover are processed by special machine tools with high precision. Therefore, the Roots pump produced by our company has the characteristics of stable operation, low noise, low vibration and high ultimate vacuum.
(2) Because the transmission components of the pump adopt a reliable anti-backlash structure, the pump can work for a long time under high pressure difference.
(3) Quick start, can reach the ultimate vacuum in a short time.
(4) Because there is no sliding parts in the pump cavity, no oil lubrication is needed to avoid contamination of the system by oil vapor.
(5) Safe and reliable, the ZJP series itself is equipped with an overflow valve for automatic protection.
The main technical parameters: